Saturday, October 1, 2011

Tournement.

Hey guys, just got back from locals for the first time this format. I took T.G. Dragunity, of course.

Pulled Tiras, Keeper of Genesis and Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon from two GFSEs and borrowed Hope/Utopia from a mate.

So, I won, got some more cash in my pocket. I hated loosing to sacky plays, 2 times too many. Although, beating Australian National Champions feels good especially in finals. Actually, I like being the under dog, twice the pride, twice the fall. :3 Faced a lot of Agents, pretty standard? I'm not sure.

Decklist is pretty standard, here it is anyway. Oh and yeah, lolzy at points.

[40] - T.G. Dragunity

[18] - Monsters ---

[1] - Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite
[3] - Dragunity Phalanx
[3] - Dragunity Dux
[2] - Dragunity Legionnaire
[1] - Dragunity Aklys
[3] - T.G. Warwolf
[2] - T.G. Rush Rhino
[2] - T.G. Striker
[1] - Dark Armed Dragon

[15] - Spells ---

[3] - Cards of Consonance
[3] - Dragon Ravine
[2] - Mystical Space Typhoon
[1] - Pot of Avarice
[1] - Dark Hole
[1] - Monster Reborn
[1] - Heavy Storm
[3] - Terraforming

[7] - Traps- ---

[1] - Trap Dustshoot
[2] - Mind Crush
[2] - Call Of The Haunted
[2] - Solemn Warning

[15] - Extra Deck ---

[1] - Dragunity Knight - Gae Dearg
[3] - Dragunity Knight - Vajrayana
[1] - Ally of Justice Catastor
[1] - Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
[1] - Stardust Dragon
[1] - Scrap Dragon
[1] - Red Dragon Archfiend
[1] - Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier
[1] - T.G. Wonder Magician <3
[1] - T.G. Hyper Libarian
[1] - T.G. Blade Blaster
[1] - Number 39: Utopia
[1] - Adreus, Keeper of Armageddon

Side deck was nothing worthwhile. Just basic.

It was pretty awesome when onlookers started applauding when I finished off the Australian National Champion. :3

One lesson I have learned from today, don't Mind Crush quick-spells...but heh, I saw his Gorz because off this bad play, so my Legion was awaiting him with an Aklys. :3


No comments:

Post a Comment